The reason to choose medical tourism above all other reasons is that it is more affordable than having procedures done in the USA. Procedures that cost $90,000 and above can be done for a fraction of the cost by medical personnel who are trained in the USA and Europe with the highest of standards. The cost is often less than the deductible on your insurance policy.
It is more private especially for people considering cosmetic surgery. If I was going to have a cosmetic or any other procedure my privacy would be of up most concern to me.
Another benefit of medical tourism is being able to see another country and take in the culture. So you can enjoy time away while you recuperate.
Medical tourism is very safe because these clinics want you to reffer others so it is in their best interest to do top work. Also the wait time to have the procedure is often much less than in the USA.
I went to another country to have dental work done and have never regretted the choice to do so. If you are facing the need for surgery consider medical tourism as an option.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Medical Health Vacation & Tourism
With MediTravels, , traveling abroad for medical purposes is a simple,straightforward process. Do not be burdened by the stress of coordinating surgery, travel arrangements, or other items on your itinerary. Let us handle all the details of your medical travel enabling you to have a healthy, productive, and cost-effective experience.
1. Start the process by filling out our no-obligation online form or contact our staff at 1-(636) 527-9500.
2. Your US based Personal Assistant will then talk with you, asking important questions that will enable us to better understand your needs as we walk you through each step of the simple process.
3. Your US Assistant will then begin to research which of the hospitals and doctors we work with may be most qualified to provide you with the treatment you are looking for, using your specific information including medical records such as X-rays and MRIs.
4. We will then contact you, presenting hospitals and doctors for you to evaluate and select for your medical procedure. At this point, we will also provide you with an estimate of the costs. If you like, we can arrange a phone conference between you and the doctor or doctors who will treat you.
5. Upon arriving at your destination, you will be picked up from the airport by your Remote Assistant who will take care of you during your stay.
6. Soon after arrival, you will meet your doctor or doctors who will treat you for an in person consultation.
7. You will then undergo your medical procedure and begin recovery.
8. As soon as you have been released by your doctor, your Remote Assistant can either bring you back to the airport for your return flight home or can assist you in selecting tourism options.
9. After arriving back home, we advise that you get in touch with your family doctor and specialist to update them on the results of your trip.